- We take the time to understand your pains to offer the optimal solution to suit your requirement and we are personally invested in making sure the solution is correct for your business.
- We apply our training, experience and skill with a flexible approach.
- Our principles and focus are on quality and customer satisfaction
- We strive to deliver a unique and proactive service for the client with 100% commitment.
NextGen's experience as a Structured Cabling company is immediately evident in every Structured Cabling Solution (SCS) and Network solution that they design and deliver. Whether it is Data Centre networking or within, construction, fit-outs, commercial or for smart building technology, every project is led by specialists with exceptional credentials, proving their knowledge and capabilities.
The NextGen team invests time to really understand clients' businesses and objectives. They develop strategies and project plans to ensure they deliver the right network cabling installation and smart building technology to meet the objectives and see each project through to 'go-live' and beyond as needed.
Clients notice a real difference when working with the NextGen team; over 30 years of experience has allowed the team to flourish.
They understand managed network services and the pace of change in which it evolves, they are dynamic, innovative, and quality focused, with a determination for perfection. Still, their traditional values shine through at every opportunity, where building solid and long-lasting client relationships are supported by their honest and personable approach. Their aim is to deliver world-class Network cabling installation whilst building real and long-term value for clients through honesty, trust, support, and loyalty.
Our Structured Cabling Services
We provide a free, no obligation site visit and project consultation to discuss your network cabling installation requirements and relevant constraints. The strategy will include the working plan for achieving your vision, prioritising objectives, competing successfully, and optimising financial performance with the business model.
Our network cabling solutions include;
- Free, no obligation site visit
- Site surveys
- Full test and manufacturer backed warranty for the structured cabling
- CAD drawings and documentation
- System schematic diagrams and documentation
- Operations and Maintenance Manual (O&M)
Our network cabling services include;
- Cat5e, Cat6, Cat 6a and Cat 7 Copper solutions
- OS2 Singlemode solutions
- OM3, OM4 Multimode Fibre solutions
- Voice cabling solutions
- Blown Fibre
- Cable containment system, Racks & Server Cabinets
- Wireless network installations
25 Year Warranty
In addition to holding a number of leading cabling solution manufacturer accreditations, we are able to offer their 25 year product and link warranty which covers all aspects of the manufacturer's products issued to latest published standards
Insurance-backed warranty and bond
ECA also offers a guarantee and an insurance-backed warranty and bond which its Members can provide to their clients at no charge*. These provide assurances that the work our business carries out, in line with our Technical Compliance Certificate, will meet the relevant industry technical standards and in the case of the Bond it provides indemnity for the client, in the unlikely event that the work is not duly completed. *please see the terms and conditions, available on request.